TODAY'S VERSE

Allah Almighty said: "O son of Adam, Do not be afraid of any power or  sovereignty as long as My Sovereignty remains, And My Sovereignty never ceases. O son of Adam, do not fear tightened Sustenance as long as My Storehouse are full, And My Storehouse are never empty. O son of Adam, I created you to worship, So don't play, I have already set your share of Sustenance, So don't make yourself tired. "He doesn't mean tiring your limbs, but rather don't tire your heart with worry. Your limbs work while your hearts put their trust in Allah, I created you to worship so don't play, and I guaranteed your Sustenance, so don't make yourself tired. I Swear by My Glory and Might, If you are content with what I have allocated for you, I will bring comfort to your heart and body, And you will be praised by Me, O the other hand, If you are not content with what I have allocated for you, I Swear by My Glory and Might. I will set the world loose on you, Where you will run just like animals in the wild, And you will still not get more than what i originally allocated for you, O son of Adam, I created the Seven Heavens and Earth effortlessly, So would it be trouble Me to simply send a loaf of bread your way? O son of Adam, don't ask Me for tomorrow's Sustenance, Just like i haven't asked you tomorrow's deeds, O son of Adam, I love you, So by My rights over you, Love Me."

Post a Comment (0)