THIS TEN YEARS CHALLENGE...

*TEN_YEARS_CHALLENGE*

This is a trending issue all over the social medias where you'll post a picture of you from ten years back relating it to the picture of the present you, yes it's a great challenge, but people celebrate and give physical growth and facial outlook more preference rather than the rational approach,
Yes, it's truly a grace that God Almighty get you through all the wrongs and kept you alive, because many are those who you looked up to then, who had lost his/her life to just mere fever and had passed away within these ten years, many had been paralyzed, and so much has happened. Therefore, what have you used this grace bestowed upon you to do? This has called for ruminating on few questions, as it's truly a big challenge,

Just ask yourself, during the past 10 years:

Did I Almighty accept all my daily prayer

Did he accept my fasting

Did he accept Almsgiving


`What have I really done during the past ten years rather than growing up?

What move have I taken to change to a better self?

What have I achieved?

What skill have I acquired?

What war was I able to conquer?

What changes have I made to the world?

What have I done for my loved ones?

What have I done for my society?```

When you ruminate on this, you will be able to realize what this challenge really mean. Lo! Be more challenged rationally rat
her than socially. Namaste 🙏
Post a Comment (0)