SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH

.




_The Prophet teaches a man to seek refuge in Allah_



*Shakal ibn Humayd reported:*
 I came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and I said, _“O Messenger of Allah, teach me to seek refuge that by it I may seek refuge.”_

 The Prophet took me by the hand and he said, 
*_“Say: O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the evil of my hearing, from the evil of my seeing, from the evil of my tongue, from the evil in my heart, and from the evil of my seed,”_* meaning his passions.


Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3492
Grade:  *Sahih* (authentic) according to Al-Albani


عَنْ شَكَلِ بْنِ حُمَيْدٍ قَالَ أَتَيْتُ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ عَلِّمْنِي تَعَوُّذًا أَتَعَوَّذُ بِهِ فَأَخَذَ بِكَتِفِي فَقَالَ قُلْ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ سَمْعِي وَمِنْ شَرِّ بَصَرِي وَمِنْ شَرِّ لِسَانِي وَمِنْ شَرِّ قَلْبِي وَمِنْ شَرِّ مَنِيِّي يَعْنِي فَرْجَهُ
3492 سنن الترمذي كتاب الدعوات باب ما جاء في عقد التسبيح باليد
3492 المحدث الألباني خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح في صحيح الترمذي


.
Post a Comment (0)