THE BOY WHO TRIED TO ESCAPE DEATH 05

🌴Praise be to Allah Almighty
              *The Boy Who*
       *Tried to Escape Death..5*
       *______________________*
            

Both Ahmad’s parents sat around his hospital bed as he lay there unconscious.

Suddenly Ahmad’s eyes began to flutter, and then after a minute his eyes slightly opened.

“Allahu Akbar! My son! How are you feeling?!” Ahmad’s mother asked as she bent over holding her son’s hands with hers. Tears began to roll down her cheeks.

“…When I saw that car coming towards me…I thought that was it…I was going to die…” Ahmad quietly said.

“How long were you waiting here?” Ahmad asked.

“About 11 hours. We made Salat in this room.” Ahmad’s father calmly said.

“…My parents stayed up for me all those hours and continued their worship too Allah. I can’t even sit down with my parents for a minute without having to do something that Allah hates…” Ahmad thought to himself.

Suddenly tears pored from his eyes. Ahmad’s father cuddled him and asked, “What makes you cry Ahmad?”

“Em…Not sure…Just happy to be alive?” Ahmad answered rather confused embarrassed to tell his parents how he was feeling.

After two days in the hospital, Ahmad was released. His left arm was supported in a sling so the shoulder could recover after the dislocation it suffered. That night while Ahmad lay in bed resting, his friend mo called him up.

“Ah Ahmad! I heard that you are safe back at home, that’s why I decided to call you up.” Mo said on the phone.

“That’s nice.” Ahmad answered.

“Listen Ahmad. Since that night was messed up and you could not go to the nightclub, do you want to come down tonight? I was so angry when you had that accident! You should have seen the girls I chatted up at the club when you were brought to hospital!”

*“Mo. To be honest, I really don’t want to go. Say if this is a warning from Allah?”*

“Warning?! Are you mad?! Don’t tell me you are becoming an extremist! You know they have the most boring of lives!”

“They may have a boring life now, but they sure have everything when they die!” Ahmad answered.

“Come on Ahmad! We are Muslims! We will go to Heaven. Ok, we might be punished in Hell for a little while, but we will all eventually go to Paradise, so what is there to worry about? Besides, Allah is merciful! He said if you believe, He will forgive you!” Poor Mo spoke without knowledge.

“Hmm. I don’t know. Let me think about it. Surely not tonight as my arm is still in a lot of pain, but tomorrow I will give you the answer.”

“Ok. Don’t forget to call me tomorrow! I have to now sit down in this boring house and listen to my father reading Qur’an. Man! They have such a boring life; I don’t even know how they can smile!”

After the phone call Ahmad sat down on his bed in shock. This is the first time for Ahmad to let down an offer out of fear of what Allah can do to him! Ahmad tried holding back his tears.

*“…How can Allah ever love me?* Look what I have done. I have never committed a minute of my patience and time for Allah. I have physically hurt my mother and yet she still loves me. How can Allah ever forgive me…?” Ahmad thought to himself.

Another night has passed, and only 4 days until the appointed time of his death.


To be continued... In shaa Allah
Don't forget to share all good messages as much as possible, to share in on the reward and also to inspire an amazing sunnah revival.

Post a Comment (0)