CAN I EXPLAIN...?

Can I explain in a few words? Even though it's not all the time we should be taken to task in unflattering manner.

I joined the pact from day one but kept my eyes open because some of the guys seemed to have a lot more info than the rest of us and I wasn't willing to get into a sucker punch. Sowore made it clear he wasn't stepping down for no one and wasnt getting into any coalition and never came back.

I attended next meeting and in that meeting they had dropped the agreement that all aspirants should first obtain their party nomination and return. Many of the guys there were sure they couldn't get their party nomination and were using the group for leverage and importance. Three of them came from ANN alone and Olawepo had hijacked their party. I wondered what was their skin in the game. One guy also came from APC and usually talked down the rest of us like our party couldn't win anything

I made it clear again that my irreducible minimum will be a very transparent process, first an expansion of the space to incorporate at least 40 aspirants and not 14. I gave them the names of some guys I had seen on the scene esp Awwal Aliyu. I also said the process should be taken to the public via open debates among members and even an online vote if we could manage it. I also felt there shouldn't be much hurry as we could agree in January after all of us may have shown the world what we had and assisted Nigeria with our ideas.

They insisted on coming out with a name today. I felt its too close. I felt there were things going on that I didn't know about

I humbly opted out

Kingsley called me this evening to let me know they promised him but moved against him. Poor guy. He walked into a sucker punch. He may not honor the so called pact. Its a. funny idea. Especially its execution.

Pls dont always come to us with a negative attitude. Its tiring. More so as no one is getting paid for this. I personally have not put my burdens on anyone

Post a Comment (0)