NO OBSCENE LANGUAGE DURING RAMADAN


🌙🕌Ramadan 1441AH🕌🌙
         ✨🌅DAY #6⃣✨

🔰 *No obscene language !!!It is sunnah if someone insults you to respond in a better manner!!*

Abu Hurayrah(RA) narrated:

The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 

"Fasting is a shield🛡 or protection so there should be no obscene or offensive talk or behaviour. If a person fights him or insults him, let him say, *I am fasting, twice*. By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better before Allaah then the fragrance of musk. [Allaah says:] He gives up his food, drink and desire for My sake. Fasting is for Me and I will reward for it, and a good deed receives the reward of ten like it''.✔

Reference🔍 :
📚Al-Bukhaari 1894
📚Muslim, 1151.

Pray:🙏🏾
"My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves."
[ 📖An-Naml 27:19] 

🙏🏾May Allah make it easy and accept our prayers.
Post a Comment (0)