STOP LECTURING WOMEN ON LOVING THEIR HUSBANDS

*STOP LECTURING WOMEN ON LOVING THEIR HUSBANDS*

...Coz they already do! 
Well even though I am a *MAN* But I find it very unfair and unwise to let this words from my heart goes unsaid! 

Yes! I know must of you will dislike what I will say or even feel awkward because we are so much used to seeing these lectures given to *WOMEN* our *WIVES*!
just recently I helped one of my nephews rectify his relationship with his wife or I can say his life entirely. He told me that he is tired of the marriage! he can't stand his wife anymore, he feel so suffocated by her, and feel every boredom in his own house hold! 
I quickly calm him down and ask him to sit, I brought one cold sweetened kunun aya rigger in milk, I gave him one full glass and he drank all, fill again and again, he then sighed and Looked at me in a tiring condition and asked "wai akwai abinda yakai mace ban haushi da takaici? " I was looking at him and I understood where he was heading! 
I then asked him some questions that though I doubted if all the answers could be positive coz I know both of them. 

I asked him:
Is she unfaithful? In terms Of worshipping Allah? He said no! 
Is she unfaithful and disloyal to you? He said no! 
Is she irrespective of your parents and you? 
No. 
Is she unkind, doesn't love you, or please you or disclose your secret anyhow? 
No! 
Is she untidy and don't make herself beautiful? 
No
Doesn't she cook good food? 
He said "she cook good food, but is it the only thing that means marriage? 
I answered no! 
But what's the problem?  
He said she argues with me all the time, suspects me, and always take whatever I do is wrong! 
To me the whole thing is funny! The woman who is faithful in ibaadah, obeys her husband, respect you and your parents, is kind to you and your family and friends, secure your secrets, cook good food, pleases you and make herself beautiful for you! What could possibly be her fault in suffocating moment? Your problem is you don't understand her and you don't even know what's your problem, so you raise unnecessary noises and tantrums! get 
I then further asked him

Can you cook for her everyday just like obligation ? 
Can you Greet her and at ask how she slept well every morning? 
Can you adorn yourself just for her and not going anywhere? 
Can you keep on being loyal to her and never have an affair with women whether online or offline? 
Can you always stand by her and offer her good advise? And help her Obey Allah's commands and get her Jannah under your feet with ease? 
Can you be forgiving and tolerant? 
He was hesitant to all these questions! The arguments you think she raises is simply *The discussions* she needs you to cooperate in peace! The way you think she sees whatever you do wrongly is simply the betterment of your lives that she thinks she can contribute with ideas! 

You see, the problem is mostly with us men! 
We can't do simple things to get our women be their true nature of being tender and loving women, instead we open for them doors of calamities and troubles! Yes! 
They are worshipping Allah by trying to pleases Us! And we make the worship hard? How can they still like us?  
They kept all those fancy Dreams of every young person and chose us to live life forever! And we say they are boring and we want to explore those chicks with swag outside and yet we assume they continue crushing on us? How unfair! 

The life of a hausa married woman today is in danger! It's either we mend our ways now, or lose something precious forever! That's their undiluted love! 
Chitchat with them, chat on online with them, get to know them well, be soft and kind to them, help them and don't pressurise them for something that is not obligated . when you do things like that you make them be yours crazily and You will be a team in worshipping Allah, and Allah will be pleased with both of you 💞

Women these days are crazy, shattered, depressed and out of their minds mostly because of us Men! 

If we are to follow Sunnah and the life of the prophet Muhammad's house hold we will see that we are required to do more of the effort than them! We, have to be fair and just to their lives! And we'll realize we will have also mind blowing love life and will be pleased with the whole idea of marriage and companionship . 💞💝

Ponder on these and act upon it please, if you all agree, we should have a roster of lectures on how to *mallake matarka* and make her obedient and loving like never before *ba tare da an wahalshesu ba*😅

Those interested should send this imojis 👍🏽😎


Post a Comment (0)