ABUBUWAN DA 'YAN ƘASASHE DA DAMA SUKA FAƊA GAME DA JARUMI SHAH RUKH KHAN


ABUBUWAN DA DA YAN KASASHE DA DAMA NA DUNIYA SUKA FADA GAME DA SHAHRUKH KHAN.. EXCLUSIVE 

My mom's Bollywood boyfriend 😂😂😂

This guy >>>>>>>Brad Pitt

King of Bollywood, richest actor in the world.

He needs to shift to Hollywood, he definitely deserves an Oscar, this hoe carries fucking Bollywood on his back

I have never watched a Bollywood movie in my life and I still recognize this dude

He is the reason why Bollywood became globalized

The best movie actor in the whole world, I can't say forever but he's the best the world has ever seen for now

The one and only reason I watch indian movie

Older than my dad but I still have a crush on him 😂😂😂

The only reason I watch Bollywood movies

GOAT at Bollywood industry

An Indian movie without this guy? Am not watching

His performance in my name is khan is literally Oscar worthy

The only Indian actor I know.. Rest look alikes 😂

Every moms sweetheart, even the dads cannot say anything 😂😂😂

To Nigerians his name is raaju 😂

Only actor among stars of Bollywood

He's a dope actor.. Main hoon na is my shit

He's certainly not a drug, but he's literally addictive as hell

The only actor who could truly act with his eyes

Arab knows Bollywood cos of him

A global icon who introduced Bollywood to the world including me.. a living legend

My dad hates him probably because he's jealous that my mom likes him 🤣🤣🤣

Only Indian i love

I love Bollywood because of his movie, he made Bollywood movies which you can re-watch thousand times with your family, even those who didn't love Indian movies and doesn't watch watch knows him

His phenomenal journey has inspired the entire generation of Indians

This man can make me cry without saying any dialogue.. Just by his eyes 😥🤗

He made me watch more and more Indian movies, am always happy when I see him in a movie

WANNAN SAMPLE NE KAWAI

#HAPPYBIRTHDAYSRK54
Post a Comment (0)