DANGERS OF INTENTIONALLY BREAKING THE FAST BEFORE ITS TIME

🌙🕌Ramadan 1441AH🕌🌙
         ✨🌃NIGHT #9⃣✨
🔰 *The danger of intentionally breaking fast before it's time*

✅Abu Umaamah al-Baahili (RA) narrated :

 I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: 

"Whilst I was sleeping two men came to me and took my by the arm and brought me to a cragged mountain. They said, climb up! I said, cannot! They said, We will make it easy for you. So I climbed up until I was at the top of the mountain. Then I heard loud voices. I said, what are these voices? They said, This is the howling of the people of Hell. Then I was taken until I saw people hanging by their hamstrings, with the sides of their mouths torn and blood pouring from their mouths. I said, "who are these? He said, these are people who *broke their fast before it was time*"

Reference 🔍:
📚Ibn Khuzaymah (1986)
📚 Ibn Hibbaan (7491) 

🚦Category:
 Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Mawaarid al-Zaman, no. 1509.

✅Al-Albaani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: This is the punishment of those who fasted then broke the fast deliberately before the time for breaking the fast came, so what about those who intentionally ⚠do not fast at all? 

Pray: 
“Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire.
[📖Al-Imran 3:16]

Amin.

Post a Comment (0)